Rainbow inking tutorial
by Irit Shalom
This technique is based on 3 primary inks ability blending into all rainbow colors and Staze- on Blazing Red, Azure and Mustard can be used as our primary colors.
So here we go:
1. Stamp 4 Inspired by Stamping square backgrounds over your white cardstock. Glossy cardstock is the best for this technique, but I was out of glossy one, so I used the regular white cardstock and it still works. Use black pigmented ink and clear glossy heat embossing powder and let it dry after your heat embossing.
2. Make your own template with 2-3 circle punches or dies. Sponge all 3 inks, one near another inside the circle holes.
3. After you finish all inking this is your finished piece.
4. Now mist the whole inked piece with a light colored mist.
5. Make 4 punched squares from this piece and it can be done totally randomly. Make your card, add a stamped sentiment and some small embellishments and enjoy it.
Here are all the details…
* Create a card or project on your blog using the tutorial above.
* Please upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. When uploading to online galleries please addWHW #92 to your post.
* Don’t have a blog or online gallery? That’s o.k. we’d still love for you to join us! Please email me your project at email@example.com And I will add your project to the contest!
* You have until 2pm Wednesday, March 13th to add your card or project.
* At this time ALL products (stamps, paper, dies) are welcomed with our challenge. You do not have to incorporate an IBS stamp set or flowers.
* BUT…If you do create a card using IBS products, your card may be featured on our Facebook Page & Pinned to our “Inspiring Designs by Customers” Board.
* One lucky winner will be randomly chosen & will be featured on my blog. The winner will also receive a $25 Gift Card to the Inspired by Stamping Store!
Good luck to everyone! We are so excited to see your creations!
Please Click On Mr Linky Face below to add your card!